This voice and text-interactive workshop will talk about seven key elements of narrative and allow the participants to apply them to a play they are working on. Topics covered include
- The Protagonist and Old World Order
- The Inciting Incident/Chaos
- Major Dramatic Question/Goal
- Resolution and New World Order
- Identifying the protagonist
This 90-minute session will present some concepts of play development and ask the participants to apply to a story they are developing. Breakout sessions will allow participants to share ideas with one or two other participants and get feedback.
Participants should leave the session with a clearer idea of how they might apply key elements of narrative to a play in development.