2. What Information is Collected. We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Site. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
a) Information provided by you when: (1) signing up for a blog/newsletter, (2) subscribing to become a member of the Site, or (3) provided by you in any other fashion. For example, you will be required to submit personal information such as your name, and e-mail address, and password.
b) Credit and debit card account information, including credit card numbers, billing addresses and other information collected from you when placing an order (collectively, “Payment Information”).
c) Information you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
Non-Personal information. When you visit the Site, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit, and may use third-party products, including by not limited to Google Analytics to help us collect and warehouse, store and analyze this information Non-personal information is generally collected through the Site from the following sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide.
a) Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
b) Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Site.
d) Information That You Voluntarily Provide. We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
3. How and When the Information is Used?
Personal Information. We may use and disclose personal information (other than credit card information), including in the following ways:
a) Fulfillment of Requests. We may use personal information collected about you to provide you with products, services or information that you request.
b) Administrative Communications. From time to time we may use personal information to send to you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
c) Other Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
d) Membership Login. We may use personal information, in order to verify your identity when you attempt to login to the member’s area.
e) Internal Business Purposes. We may also use personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis and audits. In addition, we may also use personal information to enhance our information and to aid us in providing our customers with targeted promotions.
f) In the event we sell Teres Enterprises LLC or substantially all of its assets, we may also disclose your personal information to the purchaser.
Non-Personal Information. Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose such non personal information to other third parties, for any purpose.
4. Legal Requests. We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights, and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your information.
7. Passwords. You are advised not to use a password on this website that you also use for any other purpose on any other website.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event, including, without limitation, negligence (including gross negligence) recklessness, or intentional conduct, shall Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, members, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party, in an individual or corporate capacity, for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the disclosure, wither intentional or inadvertent, or third party-access to, your personal information (including your password), or to any other information.