- If you have forgotten your password, please go back to the login page, enter your email address, and then click on the forgot password link.
- If you are a paid member, but do not know which email address you are signed up under, please remember to try the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- If you have received your password reminder email, but the system won’t let you login, please remember that the password is case sensitive, and both the login and password cannot have any leading or trailing spaces.
- If you just purchased and this is your first login, please double-check to ensure your payment went through. In the event that you abort the payment process midway through, the system may erroneously issue you a login/password, but it won’t be activated until your payment is made. As a result, you may erronesously be getting a message that your account has expired.
- If you paid via e-check on Paypal, the e-check must clear (3-6 business days generally) before you will be able to login.
- If you are having an issue not listed here, please email us at [email protected].